Current openings as of 8/25/2016 for All Locations
Bankruptcy Legal Assistant
||BK - Legal - Little Rock
||AR - Little Rock
||The Legal Assistant provides legal support at the direction of the supervisor and staff attorney to facilitate the needs of the Firm’s mortgage banking clients.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepares legal documents, filings and basic pleadings
• Performs quality data review
• Handles basic client communication via web portal and email
• Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
• Ability to write and speak effectively.
• Ability to use judgement, tact and discretion.
• Ability to follow complex instructions and communicate effectively.
• Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations occurring as a result of workloads and/or deadlines.
• Ability to quickly assimilate oral and written data, to analyze facts and draw logical conclusions.
• Ability to interpret and apply laws, rules and regulations relative to work.
• Ability to prepare reports and correspondence related to work.
• Equivalent combinations of education and experience that provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities will be evaluated on an individual basis.